Tank Size: 80 gallon
Horsepower: 7.5 HP
The V-Max Patriot 7580V-601 air compressor combines leading-edge technology with the superior build quality you've come to expect from the world leader in automotive service equipment. Featuring an 80-Gallon vertical tank and 7.5 HP low-RMP motor, you're ready for all your compressed air needs. Made in USA.
The Next Stage in Air Compressor Evolution
Meet the V-Max Patriot 7580V, 1-phase or 3-phase air system. Like every member of the V-Max Patriot family, the 7580V features the rugged V-Max, four-cylinder pump designed for extreme duty and maximum efficiency under all load conditions. The BendPak 7580V is a 2-stage lubricated reciprocating air compressor built with 100% cast-iron pumps to provide the quality and performance required by heavy-use applications like automotive/body repair shops and industrial manufacturing and fleet services.
|Model Description||V-Max Patriot Air Compressor / 7.5 HP / 80-Gallon Vertical Tank / Made in USA|
Features & Specs
- Made in USA
- UL, CSA, ASME certified
- 7.5 HP energy-efficient motor
- Extra-quiet, low-RPM pump
- Cast-iron V-Max Patriot pump features simple splash lubrication for total reliability and a "V-4" finned cylinder configuration that provides 360° cooling
- Proven air-cooled design is economical, reliable and environmentally friendly
- Two compression rings and one oil control ring provide excellent oil control and high-efficiency air delivery
- Dual drive belts require less belt tension, resulting in less load on pump bearings, longer belt life and low vibration
- Fully-enclosed belt guard
- Cast-iron pump and heads are more stable under heavy workloads and do not warp from heat like aluminum cylinders with pressed-in sleeves
- Anti-vibration pads included
- Large surface area and cooling fins on cylinders and forced-air after-cooler provide efficient heat dissipation for lower operating temperatures and dryer air. Air compressor runs cooler, oil life is extended and maintenance is reduced
- Tapered roller main bearings provide full contact and support of the crankshaft, and needle-type piston pin bearings properly distribute bearing loads
- Precision balanced flywheel has forced-air fan blades for optimum compressor cooling and life
- Magnetic starter provides thermal overload protection and minimizes start loads, providing long life and trouble‐free operation
- ASME-rated safety valve protects the compressor from overpressure and safeguards the operator
- Balanced flywheel and counterbalanced crankshaft result in nearly vibration-free operation
- Readily accessible disc-valves do not require disassembly of compressor piping, for easy accessibility and reduced maintenance cost and downtime
- Corrosion-resistant tubing for coolers, separators and valves for longer life and reduced maintenance
- Oversized ductile iron crankshaft provides extra strength and longer wear
- High-density, die-cast aluminum alloy rods minimize reciprocating weight
- Rugged cast iron oil reservoir has convenient sight gauge glass, large oil drain and convenient fill cap
- Automatic pressure switch provides auto start and stop
- Integrated pressure unloader valves are built into the intake valve assembly on the compressor head, reducing internal pump heat from initial start-up compression
- Pressure gauge with service valve
WARNING: California Prop 65
Powerful Two-Stage Air Compressor, Made in USA
Unlock your shop's full potential with the V-Max Patriot 7580V-601 Air Compressor. Featuring the rugged V-Max Patriot extreme-duty, four-cylinder pump design, the 7580V-601 is engineered to operate at maximum efficiency under all load conditions. This rugged, two-stage, lubricated reciprocating air compressor with 100% cast-iron pumps will provide the quality and performance required for every air-intensive application—from automotive and body repair to manufacturing and industrial service. Made in the USA.
V-Max compressor motor
Like all members of the V-Max Patriot air compressor series, the 7580V-601 has a 100% cast-iron V-Max Patriot pump with splash lubrication and a V-4 finned cylinder configuration. These enhancements result in total reliability and 360° cooling. Plus, our heavy-duty, disc-type valves are dependable and accessible without even having to remove the cylinder head or other needlessly complicated valve maintenance procedures. Plus, a built‐in intercooler and air‐cooled after-cooler chills the air, reducing both heat and moisture due to condensation. But the best thing the 7580V-601 does is to put out an extreme volume of air with little noise, due to a significantly slower RPM speed and two-stage design.
This air compressor includes a set of four rugged, half-inch thick pads to ensure there's virtually zero machine vibration during operation. The high-quality elastomer compound resists aging, compression set, water and oil.
V-Max Patriot air compressors like the 7580V-601 enjoy massive energy-efficient pumps that run at considerably slower speeds, resulting in lower operating temperature and maximum compressor efficiency. This is key. When making an air compressor purchase, you should always figure the power consumption and maintenance cost into the overall price of the unit to determine the true cost of ownership. Electric power costs can add up considerably, based on the horsepower required to produce the necessary air. Producing more air per horsepower is exactly what the V-Max Elite 7580V-601 is designed to do.
It won't take long for you to realize how well the 7580V-601, or any V-Max Patriot compressor, stacks up against the competition. Bottom line: BendPak V-Max Patriot air compressors produce more air per horsepower in a shorter amount of time. Nothing else comes close to their value.